1. Who are we and what do we do?
Hello! We’re jumping with joy to see you have decided to use our services and products (which we will refer to as the “Services” or the “Platform”). The Terms of Service (which we will refer to as the “Terms”) set out the rules that will govern our business relationship with you. Please read these Terms carefully as they form a legally binding contract between you (“you”, "the user", "user") and Tryst.link (referred to as “Tryst”, “the site”, “us, “our”, “ours”).
Tryst.link is designed, developed and delivered through a collaboration between Assembly Four PTY LTD (ABN: 42 625 731 008) and HiveLabs OÜ (VAT: EE102229679) based out of Melbourne, Australia.
As a user you are able to engage in the following activities which include but are not limited to: creating an account and profile, uploading content, blogs or testimonials, purchase or gift Tryst Love Credit and activate different levels of memberships by using Tryst Love Credit (“TLC”).
2. How do I reach you?
You can send us postal mail that is checked weekly to the following address:
PO BOX 47
PO BOX 47
3. Who can use the service?
No one under eighteen (18) years old is allowed to create an account or use the Platform. In places where the majority of age is not eighteen (18) years old, then you must be over the age of twenty-one (21) years in order to create an account or use the Platform.
By using the Platform, you state:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older
- You are over the age of majority in your country of legal residence
- You are using the platform of your own free will
- You will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations
4. User Conduct
All content and communications submitted to the platform of the account holder from which the content originates from. You acknowledge and agree that, you and not the site, are entirely responsible for all the content and communications posted or exchanged through the platform. We do not control submitted User content and as such, do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. You understand that by using the platform you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
To report a suspected breach of the terms of service please email email@example.com with supporting evidence.
You are solely responsible for your interactions, including any communications through the website. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to review disputes between you and other Users.
If the platform is used in a manner that violates the Terms in anyway, We may at our sole discretion, but are not required to, suspend or terminate your account, disable your access to the site and/or take any steps that is deems appropriate to address the situation.
We work hard to ensure our Platform is a safe place for all users. By using our Services, you agree that:
- You will not use the Platform for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms or Code of Conduct;
- You will not advertise these Services to any person under 18 or the age of majority in your country;
- Create multiple accounts;
- You will not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means to interface with or access the Platform or extract other users’ information;
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Platform;
- Post or transmit any communication designed to or intended to obtain password, account or private information from any Tryst User;
- You will not use or develop any third-party application that interacts with other users’ content or the Platform without our written consent;
- You will not use the Platform in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Platform;
- You will not submit or transmit any content that is forbidden in these terms, libelous, defamatory, graphic violence, threats, obscene, abusive, offensive, hate speech, incitements of violence, profane or that infringes on any copyright or other rights of any other person.
- Post or transmit any communication promoting underage, non-consensual, or other illegal sexual themes, whether simulated or real;
- Post or transmit any communication promoting the sexual exploitation of minors;
- You will not sell, assign or otherwise transfer your account;
- You will not attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Platform that you are not authorized to access;
- You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Platform or any system or network; and
- You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
6. Service Availability
Your access and use of the platform may be interrupted from time to time as a result of an equipment malfunction, maintenance or repair of the platform, or due to any other reason within or outside of our control. The site reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the platform, any service and to remove any content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
We may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of the site without notice or liability. The platform should not be used or relied upon for storage of your content and you are directed to retain your own copies of your data.
7. Termination of Services
We may terminate or suspend access to your Tryst.link account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the terms. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the platform will cease immediately.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the platform or request your account to be removed from the platform. It is your responsibility to take a copy of all your content from your account prior to termination as we are not able to restore it.
Upon termination of your account, the platform will remove your profile and photos but we will keep data required for business operations such as but not limited to; payment information and history.
8. Billing and Payments
You can purchase Tryst Love Credits through supported purchase methods or be gifted it by another User.
A single Tryst Love Credit is equivalent to 1 Euro.
All sales are final.
Transaction fee(s) may apply.
9. Membership services
The platform has paid memberships at various price points which unlocks access to different feature sets which can be redeemed with Tryst Love Credits.
10. Refund Policy
All sales are final.
In the case you are offered a refund, the refund can only be applied to the original purchase method, if supported.
Chargebacks are issued on behalf of a customer from a bank or card Issuer; to reverse a charge that is believed to be fraudulent.
The site will be given the opportunity to contest the chargeback and is required to provide information on the account and services provided to the bank and/or card issuer. If a chargeback process has been initiated, the site may disable the associated profile until the chargeback process has been complete
Users who have initiated multiple chargebacks may have their accounts terminated.
Fees incurred during the chargeback process may be forwarded onto the User and may be required to be paid before the account will be enabled.
12. Copyright Complaint
We respect copyright. It is our policy to promptly respond to any claim that content posted on the platform infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights (“infringement”) of any person.
We will use reasonable efforts to investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under applicable intellectual property laws and these terms where it believes infringement has occurred, including removing or disabling access to the content claimed to be infringing and/or terminating accounts and access to the platform.
To notify us of a possible infringement, you must submit your notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
13. Legal notices
Please direct all legal notices or inquires to email@example.com and please include a detailed description of your request along with any supporting evidence or documentation.
Third-party services may link to your content (such as search engines or blogs), because we have no control over third-party services, we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on available such services.
You further acknowledge and agree that the site shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such goods or services available through any such third-party service.
15. Acceptance of Terms
16. Governing Law
Our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria and Australia, without regard to the conflict of law provisions. As a User you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Melbourne, Australia.
Use of the service is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these documents.
16. Modifications of Terms
We reserve the right at our sole discretion to modify or replace the Terms without notice. We endeavor to notify Users of material changes to this agreement at least 30 days prior to your accounts registered email address or a notice on the platform.
For non material modifications, your continued use of the website constitutes agreement to to our revision of these Terms. As a User you will be able to request previous versions of our Terms of Service from firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. By continuing to use the platform that will constitute your acceptance of the terms as modified.
Last updated: 2020-08-28